Newglaze have been running for over 40 years, we have our Head Office, Showroom and Stores in Blandford Forum, a Concept Superstore in the Tower Park area and a bespoke Timber Showroom in Salisbury. The main area of our business is in a 50-mile radius of Blandford Forum.
This position will be based at our Blandford Forum Stores.
This will be a full-time position, with hours being worked from Monday to Friday, a standard day would be from 8am – 5pm.
Your main duties will be keeping the skip, yard and stores area tidy ensuring the correct items are in the correct skips. Keeping all the recycling up to date. Assisting with the unloading of frame and glass deliveries. Helping on site when a third person is required to help lift heavier items or to assist our engineer when a second hand is required. Delivering items to site.
You will also be required to measure and cut panels and other uPVC and Hardwood items and help prepare the contracts ready for fitting. Therefore, experience of DIY or previous experience within the double-glazing industry will be an advantage
Please be aware this job will involve heavy lifting.
Full clean driving licence required.
The salary will be set based on age/experience.
Salary: £15,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
Experienced Sales Representative
Newglaze have been successfully running for over 40 years, we have our Head Office/Showroom & Stores in Blandford Forum, a Concept Superstore in Poole and a new Showroom in Salisbury. We are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join us on our journey as we grow our sales force. We are in an exciting growth phase and are looking to increase the size of our sales consultant team.
We’re seeking a qualified commission only based sales consultant to help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales consultant will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending sales meetings, and attending showroom days, it’s essential that our sales consultant be personable, professional and someone with energy and enthusiasm to join our friendly team and help us deliver for our customers. This is a great opportunity for an introduction into a retail & commercial environment and to join a productive sales team, where you will be an integral member.
- Contacting consumer enquiries to book appointments for their home improvement requirements
- Visiting customers in their homes to provide a quotation
- Following up on all appointments and ensuring the customer receives the best service
- Meeting customers in our showroom and demonstrating our range of products
- Attending a showroom day once a week-day or Saturday based in our Blandford or Poole Showroom
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent commission-based rates of pay
- Online CRM system for managing leads
- Qualified enquiries
- Innovative marketing materials to aid in the sales process (VR tours, brochures, POS, product samples)
- Local, well-established business with over 40 years of experience and an excellent reputation
- Great online reviews and reputation with industry-leading accreditations
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Proven sales track record
- Professional customer service and communication skills
- Experience within the double glazing/building industry advantageous
- Enthusiastic and reliable team player
- Own vehicle is required
Window and Conservatory Fitter
Newglaze Windows Ltd
Newglaze have been running for over 30 years, we have our Head Office and Showroom in Blandford Forum, a new Concept Superstore in the Tower Park area and our Stores in Sturminster Newton. The main area of our business is in a 50 mile radius of Blandford Forum.
We are currently looking to add to our installations team, areas for consideration are applicants from Poole/Bournemouth and Salisbury, other areas will be considered.
Due to an increased work load, we are looking for Experienced Double Glazing installers who have a minimum of 5 years experience in fitting PVCu Windows, Doors and Conservatories. We also fit Hardwood and Aluminum products so any experience with this is an advantage.
We are looking for a skilled team, although if you are a skilled individual we are happy to help in finding an apprentice to work with you.
The Applicant/s Must:
- Hold either an MTC card or have a Level 2 NVQ certification in Fenestration Installation.
- Have 5 years fitting experience of fitting Windows, Doors, Conservatories & Roofline products.
- Be smart in appearance and have a confident and friendly manner with customers.
- Hold a full clean driving licence.
- Be happy to work at heights and handle heavy frames.
- Be self-motivated and able to use your own initiative.
This is a self-employed position.
Please apply with full CV.
Job Type: Full-time
- Fitting PVCu Windows: 5 years (Required)
- MTC Card or NVQ level 2 in Fenestration Installation (Required)