Newglaze have been successfully running for over 43 years, we have our Head Office/Showroom & Stores in Blandford Forum, a Concept Superstore in Poole and a Timber Showroom in Salisbury.
We are looking for a full-time person who will be based in our Poole Office.
A varied role which exists to offer admin and support to the Sales Team. The role requires excellent organisational skills, the ability to manage and maintain multiple tasks and someone with energy and enthusiasm to join our friendly team and help us deliver for our customers.
This is a great opportunity for an introduction into a retail and commercial environment and to join a productive sales team, where you will be an integral member. For the right candidate, there will be an opportunity for growth and to take on more responsibility and develop into a salesperson.
- Gathering prices to assist the Sales team, through use of online systems
- Assistance in answering the telephones, by taking concise messages and ensuring customer enquiries are dealt with in an efficient way
- Making a conscious and pro-active effort to gain knowledge from the sales team in order to progress your training to become a full time salesperson
- Covering showroom daily duties in our showrooms including meeting and greeting customers
- Making site and home visits with existing sales team
- Full training will be provided
- Proficient in Outlook and Microsoft Office Packages
- Full clean driving licence is required
- Able to multitask across different projects and tasks
- Exceptionally high standards with meticulous attention to detail with a smart appearance
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A self-starter with a positive, enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude and a down to earth approachable manner
- A problem solver with the ability to assume responsibility and act on own initiative
- A flexible team player with the ability to work proactively
Working days/hours are Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm with an hour lunch break and Saturdays when required.
Salary will be dependent on experience & the individual candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person
Window and Conservatory Fitter
Newglaze Windows Ltd
Newglaze have been successfully running for over 43 years, we have our Head Office/Showroom & Stores in Blandford Forum, a Concept Superstore in Poole and a new Showroom in Salisbury. We are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join us on our journey as we grow our sales force. We are in an exciting growth phase and are looking to increase the size of our sales consultant team.
Due to an increased work load, we are looking for Experienced Double Glazing installers who have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in fitting PVCu Windows, Doors and Conservatories. We also fit Hardwood and Aluminum products so any experience with this is an advantage.
We are looking for a skilled team, although if you are a skilled individual we are happy to help in finding an apprentice to work with you.
The Applicant/s Must:
- Hold either an MTC card or have a Level 2 NVQ certification in Fenestration Installation.
- Have 5 years fitting experience of fitting Windows, Doors, Conservatories & Roofline products.
- Be smart in appearance and have a confident and friendly manner with customers.
- Hold a full clean driving licence.
- Be happy to work at heights and handle heavy frames.
- Be self-motivated and able to use your own initiative.
This is a self-employed position.
Please apply with full CV.
Job Type: Full-time
- Fitting PVCu Windows: 5 years (Required)
- MTC Card or NVQ level 2 in Fenestration Installation (Required)